Friday, September 2, 2011

What a week.....

So no pictures this week because Im a slacker, BUT we've had quite the week. I drive 70 miles round trip each day for work and knew this would put some added stress on my car. Little did I know that in the first full week of work my car would decide it didn't like the grade twice a day! My poor little car is chugging along but sounds like my hubby will have some work ahead of him. On Thursday's Tyler has a morning class then comes home for a few hours before 2 afternoon classes. I was getting ready to leave for work when I got a phone call from him asking if I knew where his registration for his pickup was. My first thought was oh no he got a speeding ticket. Nope, he was rear ended. Lucky for us he drives a pickup and NOT a small car or else it would of been worse. Everyone was ok but the car that hit him had some major damage! Im grateful that the Lord watches over us both each day and that we have both made it through this week (and our vehicles)!

No comments:

Post a Comment