Thursday, September 22, 2011

Things happen for a reason

This week has been just as busy as any other. I had open house at  work on Tuesday and had all but one set of parents show up! It was so fun to share stories and let the parents see what we do all day with their kids. Our theme was "A day in the life" so we shared with them things we do every day! I am loving my job SO much and enjoy interacting with little ones all day! I'm exhausted when I go home at night, but by the next morning I miss my babies! Tyler is doing awesome in school and got 100% on his first math test! GO TYLER!! He says he is bored staying home and not working but I think he enjoys it more then he lets on! Tyler had some more tests with the doctor this week and has been referred to a Urologist in Pullman. Hoping they find out whats up quick so we can get Ty feeling better. We are excited for a fun weekend with Ty's family camping and living it up at the Nez Perce County Fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment