Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving and some hair dye....

We had a great Thanksgiving with Tyler's family! We were supposed to go over to Seattle but on Wednesday morning I woke up with the stomach flu :( Luckily I was feeling better on Thursday so I got to be a part of the celebration!

Uncle Tywer and Andrew watching Toy Story after Thanksgiving dinner

We had a great time with Ty's family! Ate yummy food, watched a movie and played some games as a family! Im so thankful for the family in my life and I know they were chosen to be mine for a reason! Thanks again Aaron and Janel for having us :)

I forgot that I didn't posts pictures of my new hair! I have been trying to grow my hair out for a few years now and I finally decided that going a little darker might help! Blonde was getting to be too much work and I was ready for a change!

I realize Im in my bathroom, but it has the best light!
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Getting excited for Christmas now!

No comments:

Post a Comment