Sunday, October 23, 2011

I've been slacking

I've been slacking on my blogging! October is zooming by and I can't believe it's almost Halloween! We've had a busy month as usual, and we are excited to celebrate the holidays in the next 2 months! Ty has been doing great in school and just finished his mid terms! Work is going great and we are having so much fun with the kids! We spent the weekend in Pullman again so we could hang out with family! Ty and Aaron (our brother-in-law) went shooting for an activity and the girls went to the WSU craft fair! It was fun to see all the booths! Janel (my sister-in-law) and I are doing the Clarkston craft fair next month and we were excited to see what type of booths they had here! I will try to keep up on blogging more, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment